This fall, we’re very happy that out of our 97 employees, 4 are currently still students. We help them every way we can, we encourage them to gain valuable working experience, and they can actively participate in our projects as well. Many of our students decide to continue working for us once they receive their degree. This year we have 4 colleagues who have started out as students, but are now working as full time employees of our company. We hope that this number will grow by the end of the year!
- We are looking for a Project Manager!
- Astron helps earthquake victims in Turkey
- The future of SCADA
- We ended the year with a music and dance revue at the Orpheum
- The Astron Santa’s sleigh is on its way!
- Winter Utility Allowance
- MOL Move App was awarded with an international award
- Astron supports the continuing education and development of its employees to an outstanding extent
- The Ultra Tisza-tó team reached the finish line before midnight
- This spring was (also) full of team-building events