Your tasks will be:
- Development and operation support of Java-based applications
- System integration (e.g. SOA developments and configuration tasks)
- Contribute to the technical design of business functions
- Support for testing tasks
- Writing well-structured, demanding code (SOLID, CleanCode)
- Further development of applied technologies, analysis and introduction of new technologies
- Java SE and EE
- Some kind of application server (e.g. JBoss, WildFly, Weblogic)
- At least two years of experience in these technologies
You can find these technologies with us:
- Java 8 – Spring Boot; Spring Data, Spring REST, Spring MVC
- Web technologies (HTTP, REST, HTML, CSS), Angular2+, NPM, SCSS, Bootstrap, webpack
- GWT, GXT
- Other Java technologies: Hibernate, iText
- PosgreSQL, Oracle database
- Oracle Weblogic Application Server
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Maven, Gradle
- Automated testing (e.g. JUnit5, Selenium)
- Agile methods
We are looking for you if:
- You like working in a small team, but you are able to solve problems independently.
- In addition to the technical implementation, I am also interested in the business background behind the development needs.
- You are happy to write code, but installation tasks are not an obstacle for you either.
- You could also support the operation of critical systems.
- You are open to new technologies, but you don’t shy away from old ones.
- Individual performance is important to you, but you are committed to achieving your team’s goals
What we recommend:
- hybrid working: you can work in our modern office or even from home
- professional development opportunities, training support, language learning
- flexible employer attitude, family-friendly corporate culture
- competitive compensation, cafeteria, housing loan, health insurance
How to apply:
If you want to work for a flexible, fair employer, in a young, cheerful team, in excellent conditions, send your application by clicking the “Apply” button!