Our company’s report on a tender for the UAV projects second phase had been handed in and has been approved. Astron Information Ltd., as a member of a consortium including the University of Technology of Budapest, KFKI’s (Central Research Institute of Physics) Institute of Technology Physics and Substance Science and Bonn Hungary Ltd., observes the application possibilities of cognitive methods to autonomous control of unmanned aircraft vehicles. Our responsibility is the research of on-board and terrestrial software, algorithms and development systems that are able to control these vehicles.
- Another 3 years of strategic partnership with Hungarian Gas Storage Ltd.
- Astron’s new metro development project to start in Hong Kong
- Astron internship programs now available to students of ELTE
- Mobile parking, a new feature on the Yettel app, developed by Astron
- 20 years at the same company! Honoring loyalty at Astron
- The past, present, and future of data warehouses
- Fraud reporting system
- 130 Santa packages and a Christmas book donation for families in need
- From Australia through Hong Kong to New York, a.k.a. Astron workers around the world
- We launched a new website: mobile.astron.hu