As of the beginning of this year, the circle of alternative benefits has been broadened by two elements: besides ‘SZÉP’ card, Culture & Sport and ‘Erzsébet’ vouchers, schooling subvention and mass transportation passes; we now support our employees’ private pension and healthcare insurance memberships as well. The launch of the new options has been introduced by lectures where outside experts helped to review the importance and possibilities of self-provision – also providing face-to-face consultation upon request.
- Another 3 years of strategic partnership with Hungarian Gas Storage Ltd.
- Astron’s new metro development project to start in Hong Kong
- Astron internship programs now available to students of ELTE
- Mobile parking, a new feature on the Yettel app, developed by Astron
- 20 years at the same company! Honoring loyalty at Astron
- The past, present, and future of data warehouses
- Fraud reporting system
- 130 Santa packages and a Christmas book donation for families in need
- From Australia through Hong Kong to New York, a.k.a. Astron workers around the world
- We launched a new website: mobile.astron.hu