2014 has been another successful year for us: our 1,329 billion HUF revenue meant a 19% increase in annual revenue. The number of our employees grew as well: our team welcomed 10 new members in 2014 a result of which the total amount of employees is currently 79.
- Astron paper awarded by Nivó-prize of the Hungarian Electrotechnical Association
- Astron is ranked as an outstanding supplier of NKM Áramhálózati Kft.
- As a partner of Alpiq, Astron Informatics Ltd. took part in the development of the largest battery storage facility in Switzerland
- Dispatchers of Nemzeti Közművek Áramhálózati Kft. (NKM) to be trained by the training simulator developed by Astron
- Astron Informatikai Kft. has been conducting its entire business from a home office
- Astron was a sponsor of the annual conference of HETA
- The role and infrastructure of training simulation in the operation and control of the Hungarian power system
- New generation of DMS-SCADA systems
- Simulation of island operation mode on distribution network
- Astron has given a lecture this year again at the 66th Annual Assembly of HEA